The photography style featuring intimate images of women known as "Boudoir", has been around since photography was first invented and can be traced back as early as 1840. By The early 1920s, boudoir photography was considered "disgraceful" and was even made illegal to possess or produce risque images! Eventually, it was more commonly accepted, especially during the start of the "pin-up" era. Women such as Marilyn Monroe and Sophia Loren have taken Boudoir to a new level which paved the way for Boudoir to become the mainstream sensation it is today.
As a boudoir photographer, I love to celebrate the female form and use boudoir as a source to empower women.
- 15 Min. Wardrobe Styling Consultation
- Full Hair Styling + Make-Up
- Local Wine + Snacks, provided during your session
- 2 Hour Photography Session
- Professionally Edited and Retouched Images
- 4 Outfit Changes + Access To Our Wardrobe Closet
- 1 Personalized Mobile App Gallery, with built-in print shop ordering!
- 1 Hour In-Person Portrait Reveal Session, where we will also show you how to use your mobile app and built-in print shop!