"I definitely need to book a session but I've been trying to get into shape first"
"I want to lose the baby weight first"
"I need to get my tummy under control first"
"I want to a boudoir shoot when I'm not so fat"
These are just some of the body negativity I have heard come from beautiful women's mouths...
THIS is the number 1 reason women stop themselves from booking a boudoir session and it is just not a valid excuse...
Honestly, the purpose of a boudoir session is to help you fall unapologetically in LOVE with yourself, to appreciate your body in the form that it is TODAY.
Your gravitational pull to the earth has no bearing on your worthiness in doing a boudoir session, your current body is just as worthy of being honored as the body you are striving to achieve.
What you see displayed on your scale is just a number, it cannot measure how sexy you are! Not losing weight before your session is not the end of the world and DEFINITELY not a reason to push out having a boudoir session.
So, here are 5 reasons why saying “I need to lose some weight before I book a boudoir session” is not a valid excuse-
1) We pose you in a way that highlights your assets and flatters you the most.
2) We will work with your outfits to make you look your best, plus, we have a wardrobe we offer to our clients, and will even help you decide on what to bring.
3) We professionally light you to look incredible. It's all about the angles and lighting, baby!
4) We retouch all of the images we produce which will cut down on anything you are really self conscious about. We smooth out your skin and do a slight nip and tuck here and there.
With the poses we do, proper outfit choices, and professional lighting techniques, plus that little bit of PhotoShop I mentioned, we create magic with all of your portraits!
But if you “wanting to lose weight first” is REALLY what is still stopping you from having this unforgettable experience, do what makes you feel comfortable and sexiest! Just don’t let this be an excuse not to ever do a shoot!!!
Which brings we to reason #5-
5) We book every session several weeks to months in advance, so this would give you a goal to aim for; if you are really determined to lose weight before your boudoir session.
If you schedule now, this could be the motivational deadline that you have been waiting for!
It is your job to come as you are and LET yourself feel beautiful during your session...
...it is MY job to capture that side to you <3
The best advice I have for clients and potential clients is to keep your appointment or go ahead and book, come with the energy that you ARE beautiful exactly as your are, and trust your photographer (hopefully, that’s me lol) to play up all your best assets ;]
READY TO START DESIGNING YOUR DREAM BOUDOIR SESSION?